Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly...

I must have posted at the same time as you. We'll go with your suggestion! (I deleted my post) ;-)

L

lucyarliwu

Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly...

I must have posted at the same time as you. We'll go with your suggestion! (I deleted my post) ;-)

Thanks Red5! :)

ok, I 'll go on as :
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great...

Anatoly

Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great
volume...

J

jnsummer

Anatoly said:
Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great
volume...
hi Anatoly and welcome!
in this game we need to use the last letter of the previous word to begin the next word :)

....such as 'tunes' could go after 'great' for example.

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes...

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding...

8)

L

lucyarliwu

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles ...

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing...

8)

shane

Member Type
Student or Learner
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing gently...

L

lucyarliwu

shane said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing gently...

Wow, it's the 5th time to meet the word ended with 'y' again, so may I use " yolk" for continuing???

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
lucyarliwu said:
shane said:

Wow, it's the 5th time to meet the word ended with 'y' again, so may I use " yolk" for continuing???

:)

What do you think about starting a new sentence game? (That one got off-track at the third word. At least it wound up looking like it.)

8)

L

lucyarliwu

RonBee said:
What do you think about starting a new sentence game? (That one got off-track at the third word. At least it wound up looking like it.)

8)

Good idea, Ron!

:) Let's start a new one !

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States