Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello.

I want to say there are some reasons for something, and one of them is the most important one.

Can I say "the most important of which"? Is that technically an adjective clause?

Are these sentence correct and natural?

1.Increasing the government subsidies for Eco-friendly car producing companies appears to be a very smart policy for a number of reasons, the most important of which is that this action will reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.

2. Allocating more money for space exploration seems to be a sensible move for various reasons, one of the most obvious of which is this money will have been well spent as it helps the future of humanity.

Last edited:
Hello.

I want to say there are some reasons for something, and one of them is the most important one.

Can I say "the most important of which"?

Yes.

Is that technically an adjective clause?

I don't know.

Are these sentence correct and natural?

1. space here Increasing the government subsidies for eco-friendly car-producing companies appears to be a very smart policy for a number of reasons, the most important of which is that this action will reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.

Yes.

2. Allocating more money for space exploration seems to be a sensible move for various reasons, one of the most obvious of which is this money will have been well spent, as it helps the future of humanity.

Yes.
You have of which mastered!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between "of which" and "of them"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back