English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
France
Hi everyone!
I have just registered and hope to find some advice/help/suggestions on this forum. I received passed my CELTA last year and have been teaching since last october. I have mainly teenager or adult students and but I also have a 7 year old that I have been with since the beginning of the year. So far I have mainly seen daily routine vocabulary, etc and played games. In september I will be continuing with him and I want to use a workbook to have lessons that are more structured but I'm not sure which one to use. Can anyone suggest a good workbook that is good for a beginners??
Thanking you in advance

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

Before we continue, please use the "Edit" facility to correct the capitalisation on the name of months in your post, add the required closing punctuation at the end of your final sentence, add the required hyphens in the reference to the child's age, and remove the second question mark (one suffices). You also need to decide between "received" and "passed" in reference to your CELTA qualification, and you have used "a beginners" towards the end.

Bear in mind that learners will assume anything written by a native speaker, particularly by an English teacher, is correct. We all need to set a good example.

Nat66750

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
France
Thank you for your comments and yes, I do agree, I wrote an awful message! :rolleyes:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your comments and yes, I do agree, I wrote an awful message! :rolleyes:
That's OK but I note you still haven't edited the errors out of the post!

Nat66750

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
France
I actually did, but I think that didn't save the changes! Any idea why I can't edit the post anymore?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You only have 24 hours to edit a post.

Status