Results for: Small
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word : Small
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Small:
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'small' as word stem):
'small' + Suffix
smallage, smallages, smaller, smallers, smallest, smallhold, smallholder, smallholders, smallholding, smallholdings, smallish, smallmouth, smallness, smallnesses, smallpox, smallpoxes, smalls, smalltime,