What does 'Fat head' mean?
A fat head is a dull, stupid person.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Fat head'
- Go to your head
- Keep your head
- Off the top of your head
- All in your head
- Get your head around something
- In over your head
- Over your head
- Bite someone's head off
- Keep your head above water
- You've got rocks in your head
- Head is mince
- Knock something on the head
- Head on the block
- Head nor tail
- Head on a spike
- Lose your head
- Turn something on its head
- Stand head and shoulders above
- Talk out of the back of your head
- Bless your pointy little head
- A still tongue keeps a wise head
- Bury your head in the sand
- Head over heels in love
- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!