What does 'Knock something on the head' mean?
If you knock something on the head, you stop it or stop doing it.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
- Contributed By: Manoel
Idioms similar to 'Knock something on the head'
- All in your head
- Go to your head
- Off the top of your head
- Keep your head
- Get your head around something
- Fat head
- In over your head
- Over your head
- You've got rocks in your head
- Lose your head
- Turn something on its head
- Head is mince
- Bite someone's head off
- Head on a spike
- Keep your head above water
- Head nor tail
- Head on the block
- Bury your head in the sand
- Talk out of the back of your head
- Stand head and shoulders above
- Head over heels in love
- Bless your pointy little head
- A still tongue keeps a wise head
- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!