What does 'Knock something on the head' mean?
If you knock something on the head, you stop it or stop doing it.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
- Contributed By: Manoel
Idioms similar to 'Knock something on the head'
- Get your head around something
- All in your head
- Go to your head
- Keep your head
- Off the top of your head
- In over your head
- Fat head
- Over your head
- Lose your head
- You've got rocks in your head
- Head is mince
- Turn something on its head
- Bite someone's head off
- Head on the block
- Head on a spike
- Keep your head above water
- Head nor tail
- Bury your head in the sand
- Talk out of the back of your head
- Stand head and shoulders above
- Head over heels in love
- Bless your pointy little head
- A still tongue keeps a wise head
- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!