What does 'Give as good as you get' mean?
Meaning: If you give as good as you get, you are prepared to treat people as badly as they treat you and to fight for what you believe.
Idioms similar to 'Give as good as you get'
- As good as new
- Good to go
- Let the best be the enemy of the good
- Good shape
- Good spell
- On good terms
- Good antennae
- As good as your word
- In my good books
- No good deed goes unpunished
- One good turn deserves another
- Stand in good stead
- Miss is as good as a mile
- Give someone the axe
- I don't give a pin!
- Give and take
- Give it some stick
- Give someone the runaround
- Give someone stick
- Couldn't give two hoots
- I hereby give notice of my intention
- Give someone a piece of your mind
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.