What does 'Give me a hand' mean?
If someone gives you a hand, they help you.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Give me a hand'
- Give a big hand
- Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing
- Go hand in hand
- Hand in hand
- Out of hand
- Sleight of hand
- Close at hand
- Good hand
- One hand washes the other
- Put your hand on your heart
- Upper hand
- Hand to mouth
- In the palm of your hand
- Like the back of your hand
- Don't bite the hand that feeds
- Can't see your hand in front of your face
- Give the nod
- Give someone a leg up
- Give your eye teeth
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!