Idiom: Sleight of hand
What does 'Sleight of hand' mean?
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Sleight of hand'
- Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing
- Hand in hand
- Go hand in hand
- Out of hand
- Give a big hand
- Good hand
- Close at hand
- In the palm of your hand
- Give me a hand
- Upper hand
- Hand to mouth
- Put your hand on your heart
- Like the back of your hand
- One hand washes the other
- Don't bite the hand that feeds
- Can't see your hand in front of your face
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!