Showing 201 - 209 of 209 results for letter 'P'
- Put your heads together
- Put your money where your mouth is
- Put your name in the pot
- Put your oar in
- Put your shoulder to the wheel
- Put your thumb on the scales
- Put yourself in someone's shoes
- Putting the cart before the horse
- Pyrrhic victory
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum. If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.
Members Get More - Sign up for free and gain access to many more idioms and slang expressions. Register now.