What does 'Run your mouth off' mean?
If someone runs their mouth off, they talk too much.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Run your mouth off'
- Bad mouth
- Down in the mouth
- By word of mouth
- Foot in mouth
- Put your foot in your mouth
- Put your money where your mouth is
- Heart in your mouth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Word of mouth
- Hand to mouth
- Out of both sides of your mouth
- Born with a silver spoon in your mouth
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!