What does 'Run your mouth off' mean?
If someone runs their mouth off, they talk too much.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Run your mouth off'
- Down in the mouth
- Bad mouth
- Put your money where your mouth is
- Put your foot in your mouth
- By word of mouth
- Foot in mouth
- Out of both sides of your mouth
- Heart in your mouth
- Hand to mouth
- Word of mouth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Born with a silver spoon in your mouth
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!