Idiom: Keep your nose clean
What does 'Keep your nose clean' mean?
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Keep your nose clean'
- Clean hands
- Make a clean breast
- Nose in the air
- On the nose
- Win by a nose
- Under your nose
- Big nose
- Pay through the nose
- Put somebody's nose out of joint
- Follow your nose
- Keep your nose to the grindstone
- No skin off my nose
- Powder your nose
- Thumb your nose at
- Turn your nose up
- Brown nose
- Plain as the nose on your face
- Cut off your nose to spite your face
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!