What does 'Powder your nose' mean?
If somebody goes to powder your nose, it is a euphemism for going to the lavatory (toilet).
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Powder your nose'
- Win by a nose
- Under your nose
- Pay through the nose
- Nose in the air
- Big nose
- On the nose
- Follow your nose
- Keep your nose to the grindstone
- No skin off my nose
- Keep your nose clean
- Thumb your nose at
- Turn your nose up
- Brown nose
- Put somebody's nose out of joint
- Plain as the nose on your face
- Cut off your nose to spite your face
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!