What does 'Water off a duck's back' mean?
If criticism or something similar is like water off a duck's back to somebody, they aren't affected by it in the slightest.
- Category: Animals
Idioms similar to 'Water off a duck's back'
- Duck to water
- Like a duck to water
- Sitting duck
- Lame duck
- Dead duck
- Lord love a duck
- Does a one-legged duck swim in circles?
- Like a fish out of water
- Fish out of water
- Be on the pig's back
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
- Get the monkey off your back
- Back the wrong horse
- Break the back of the beast
- Straw that broke the camel's back
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!