Idiom: Horse of a different color
What does 'Horse of a different color' mean?
Idioms similar to 'Horse of a different color'
- Eat like a horse
- Could eat a horse
- Horse trading
- Healthy as a horse
- From the horse's mouth
- Stalking horse
- On your high horse
- Dark horse
- Charley horse
- Short horse soon curried
- Putting the cart before the horse
- Flogging a dead horse
- Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
- Back the wrong horse
- Beating a dead horse
- Close the stable door after the horse has bolted
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
- Lock the stable door after the horse has bolted
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!